The Lists of Intangible Cultural Heritage are established by UNESCO aiming to ensure the better protection of important intangible cultural heritages worldwide and the awareness of their significance.
Through a compendium of the different oral and intangible treasures of humankind worldwide, the program aims to draw attention to the importance of safeguarding intangible heritage, which has been identified by UNESCO as an essential component and a repository of cultural diversity and creative expression
2. Chahar Bayt, A Muslim tradition in lyrical oral poetry, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, India
3. Dashavatar Traditional folk Dance form, Maharashtra and Goa, India.
4. The Festival of Salhesh, Bihar, India
5. Hingan Terracotta: Votive Terracotta Painted Plaque of Molela, Rajasthan, India.
6. Kalbelia: Folk Songs and Dances, Rajasthan, India
7. Chhau Dance
8. Kolam:Ritualistic Threshold Drawings and Designs of Tamil Nadu, India
9. Mudiyettu: Ritual Theatre and Dance Drama, Kerala, India
10. Nacha Folk Theatre, Chhattisgarh, India
11. Patola: Double Ikat Silk Textiles of Patan, Gujarat, India.
12. Phad: Scroll Paintings and Their Narration, Rajasthan, India.
13.Rathwa ni Gher: Tribal Dance of Rathwas, Gujarat, India
14. Sankheda Nu Lakh Kam: Lacquered turned wood furniture of Sankheda, Gujarat, India.
15. Sankirtana of Manipur
19. Thatheras of Jandiala Guru: Traditional brass and copper craft of utensil making, Punjab, India.
26. Jangam Gāyan