Advantages For Citizens
- Multiple channels to access services from Police.
- Simplified process for registering and tracking incidents, petitions and FIRs.
- Simplified process for accessing general services such as requests for certificates, verifications, and permissions.
- Simplified process for registering grievances against Police.
- Simplified process for tracking the progress of the case during trials.
- Simplified access to view/report unclaimed/recovered vehicles and property.
- Improved relationship management for victims and witnesses.
- Faster and assured response from Police to any emergency calls for assistance.
Advantages For Law Enforcement
- Enhanced tools for investigation.
- Centralized crime and criminal information repository along with the criminal images and fingerprints with advanced search capabilities.
- Enhanced ability to analyze crime patterns, modus operandi.
- Enhanced ability to analyze accidents and other road incidents.
- Faster turnaround time for the analysis results (crime and traffic) to reach the officers on the field.
- Reduced workload of the Police station back-office activities such as preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports and station records management.
- Enhanced tools to optimize resource allocation for patrols, emergency response, petition enquiries, and other general duties.
- A collaborative knowledge-oriented environment where knowledge is shared across the different regions and units.
- Better coordination and communication with external stakeholders through implementation of electronic information exchange systems.
Advantages For Other Departments
- Time bound disposal of Police clearance, NOCs, verification reports etc
- Better coordination through web based interface